- Provision of documentation to Third Party Provider (TPP) developers who wish to development and incorporate YBS APIs into their applications (Apps).
- Provision of API documentation for up to 3 supported versions of API; previous, current and future releases.
- Provision of details relating to changes to the API offering and of known issues affecting the use of our APIs through both the Test and Live Interfaces.
- Provision of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) as well as a Contact Us option for developers requiring a more detailed response to development issues.
- Provision of detailed instructions on how to register with YBS to access our Test Interfaces (Getting Started).
Test Interface / Sandbox
- The Test Interface is for Third Party Provider (TPP) developers who wish to test the incorporation of YBS APIs into applications (Apps) they are creating.
- Before being able to register with YBS to use our Test Interface developers will be required to:
- Register with their national regulatory authorities as “Third Party Providers” of payment services (“TPPs”),
- Be certified with Open Banking,
- YBS APIs are currently available solely in a sandbox version which allows developers to test submission of dummy application data and receipt of dummy data for a limited range of sample products and YBS Group brands.
- Additional products and brands may be added to the portal at our discretion.
- Some incidental personal information about users will be collected during the registration process for use of the Test Interface.
- No registration is required to view API documentation in the Developer Portal or to submit questions via the Contact Us option.
- We reserve the right to terminate a user’s registration from the Test Interface for non-use. Developers can re-register to gain access to the sandbox at a later date.
- Information on the use of the sandbox can be found in the Getting Started and the FAQ sections.
- Communication between users and the portal support team is limited to e-mail – initiated by Contact Us.
- All account data supplied to users is currently dummy data and no reliance must be placed on it.
Note: This version of the Developer Portal and Test Interface is limited to support Third Party Providers (TPPs) with financial data sharing (known as “open banking”) under new EU legislation which came into force on 13th January 2018 (the “Second Payment Services Directive” or “PSD2”).