- The personal information collected during the registration process will be used to administer your profile and to contact you when necessary. We will keep it secure and confidential and will only retain it for as long as is reasonably required for these purposes in line with regulatory requirements.
- We will respect your rights to privacy and will not disclose your personal information to anyone except with your consent or if the law, public duty or our legitimate interests require us to.
- You have the right to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected and to access copies of it from us. Our explanatory leaflet, “Your Rights and The Data Protection Act”, gives more details. This can be obtained via our contact form.
- If we sell or transfer all or part of our business we may disclose or transfer our records as part of the proposed/actual sale or transfer. However, we will only do so under a contract, which protects your information appropriately.
- Our explanatory leaflets “How we use your personal information” and “Your Rights and The Data Protection Act” contain additional information about General Business Purposes, agents and service providers we use and explain sensitive information. This leaflet and our Subject Access Request form (YBS 0039) that should be used if you require access to your personal information can be obtained via Contact Us.
- As a Third Party Provider processing personal information we advise that you are aware of the following standards:
- All processing of personal data must comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA), and after May 25th 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) at all times.
- Have adequate technical and organisational security measures in place to ensure that personal and confidential information will be kept secure.
- Inform the end customer about how you will use their data through a privacy notice, also known as a fair processing notice.
- Not to disclose the information further to a third party other than the customer without their consent.
- Not to process the information outside the European Economic Area unless the country has an adequacy decision.